Monday, 26 September 2011

And the winner is.....


I used random.org to generate a number. the comments were numbered as follows.
1 to 25 were the blog comments
26 to 36 were the facebook comments.

random.org chose the number 18

i counted down to the 18th comment and that was from Fuchsia

Lynn if you would care to email me at zuzuspetals62@hotmail.com with your postal address I will get the goodies sent off. I have a few crafty individuals 6 x 6 papers to add to it so hope they are of use.

thanks everybody for showing support and joining in
Z x


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lynn, enjoy your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg thats twice in one day thank you so very much I have sent you an email thanks xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Fuchsia!!! You sound like a very lucky girl...two wins in one day!! :)
    <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete