Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Rusty tile Book (and SSSS)

A while back, my crafty friend Gillian gave me a couple of rusty tiles to use for some project or another. I haven't been overly inventive with them so far but I do love them. So today I decided to make 2 in to book covers for an ongoing project. its ongoing because i intend to add more pages but am adding them in bundles of 4 at the moment.
As the themes for Simon says stamp and Simon says stamp and show are "anything goes", then I am entering this. Its probably the only theme it will ever fit lol.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous book, I love the front cover and the stamped pages. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back as you have entered this wonderful piece into our challenge after I made my first comment so wanted to pop back to say thank you for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge with your wonderful creation. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!! I want one!!! I LOVE this! The images, textures, distressing - everything is fabulous!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
    -Sarah

    Please:
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
    *Like us on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation :-) I love the inside too ,, wonderful ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp-tember Hop and Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Moly, Zuzu!!! I totally love this rusty tile book! WOW!! The outside is just stunning and the inside is equally as impressive. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this book is perfect,I love it!!
    Your unique art work is great.
    Biggest Hugs,MARTINA. xoxx
    Happy Creating..

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's rusty, it's vintage, it's totally awesome! Absolutely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH I love this book. Great idea to use the tiles for covers. It's got me thinking about some copper I have that may be able to use similarly. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete