Sunday, 7 August 2011

Mini travel case: Designed for Calico Crafts.

Helen from Calico Crafts sent me a few things to have a look at and try out. Some of it is just in and may not be in the shop just yet (but will be soon).
I started out with this teeny little chip board case, about 3.5 inches long. (nice size for postage stamps or cufflinks). I was thinking of making the larger one in to a box of note-letts and the little case can hold my postage stamps. handy for just writing out thank you notes, pop in the envelope and you have a stamp handy for attaching to post.
Just recovering my health from something so not in "prolific crafting" mode as yet so this was a great wee size to play with.
The paper used is from the 7 gypsies 6x6 book of papers from the lille collection. The case only used one sheet to cover it and there were still scraps left over for something else.

10 comments:

  1. Great idea - hope you are back to normal x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. You've added so much detail. Sending best wishes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I really love your altered travel case, Louise and I am enjoying my journey around here so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab project - I adore the Lille papers, you might be seeing a lot of it from me soon(a lot of secret squirrel stuff!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh yummy little case and fabulously decorated, love love the 7 Gypsies papers you used and perfectly embellished as always. I love popping by to see what you create. Inspirational. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to have you back in the crafting world again as I missed you. Love your little case and I love the papers you used. Will have to look up the Lille collection of papers for my huge stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that suitcase is tiny and pretty!
    Love your sea themed blackboard and the Mona Lisa tag. I especially love all the shiny grungy bits you put into your art. Sorry to hear you've been unwell but glad to hear you're feeling mostly better :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I'm late to the party but this case is sooo nice. I'm going to show it to my scrapbooking group. Giving you all of the credit of course.

    ReplyDelete