Tuesday, 23 August 2011

FaceBook and a little tutorial:

Hi everyone. I have a facebook page and have done for a few years. My family and close friends used to leave messages there for me and chat to me but recently they have become alienated by the overwhelming amount of craft related conversation and images there. I have 234 friends of which I think only 40 are actual family and friends. SO.... in order to make my personal account personal again and make it less intimidating for my real family and close friends, I have opened a "page".
I am asking all my crafting buddies and followers, if they would mind going to "like" that page instead of being on my personal page.
It means I can give more detail on how a thing was made as well as giving me a chance to chat to you directly about crafts and life. As a starter I have added a little tutorial for an easy ATC folder. (easy but pretty).
You can find the page HERE. I have only just opened it so its a bit empty and only has me there so far lol. but it will fill up soon.
hope to see you there and invite your craft friends (she said hopefully lol)For the tutorial simply go to and "like" the page. its easily viewed from there in the photo albums...
Zx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I don't use facebook otherwise I would you do as you ask. Your little folder looks sweet though

    ReplyDelete