Thursday, 18 August 2011

All things Bright and Beautiful.

Bright and Beautiful is the theme this month over on the Crafty Individuals blog. I'm not a dab hand at bright colours. you may have noticed... however I gave it a go. I decided to think of the song and aim at the "all creatures" bit by featuring butterflies.
this is an acetate card with Crafty individuals background paper layered underneath. it has a crafty individuals stamped image and some crafty individuals butterfly images cut out and glued on for a 3D effect.

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love that background paper. (but now I've got that song in my head!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Louise, glad I'm not the only one that struggles with bright colours
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've managed bright colours just fine here Z!! I'm better with colour that I am with the darker grungier colours. Horses for courses I guess.

    Love

    Jill
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I see a hint of pink, Zuzu? This is very lovely and fresh looking. Butterflies seem to add whimsy to anything and you did them well on this. Getting out of our comfort zone once in awhile shakes up the Muse, at least it does mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing card and love how you've used the image. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours & textures, & that image is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete