Thursday, 14 July 2011

Vintage Parlour game of pairs

Well I finished the last of the "pair" game pieces today. 24 pieces stained, stamped, images glues, distressed, gilt waxed and varnished.... all ready to go in to their presentation box, (shown below)...

These sturdy little wood rectangles were just perfect for it. (going to have little game of it to make sure it works, although its more dependant on my brain working so I expect an "Epic Fail" lol). I am going to start on the rest of the dominoes tomorrow. (the wooden tiles are from Calico Crafts And the images are from ARTChix...)

9 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful!!! Great colours & textures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I am in Love! It is Absolutely Gorgeous!

    Michelle *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your game pieces and case came out beautiful, just like everything you make! I am a big fan. Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the box and the dominoes are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, you put so much detail in this project... it has a truely vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic project!! I am so in awe of your creativity.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! What a fantastic idea!
    Helen S

    ReplyDelete