Wednesday, 6 July 2011

More of the cards I Dont make :)

Well you guys know I dont make cards. In fact "flat" things in general give me issues and creative block. None the less I suddenly found myself making cards today! Mostly because I wanted to play with my chalks on versamark to make a background with my Katelkraft Cogs/gears. but once i made the background I had to DO something with it. So I made a couple of cards. one using my summer bright chalk box and one using my earth tones.
Not difficult (obviously, as I made them) but its great fun watching the image appear under the chalk. therapeutic....
As well as the cog stamp, I used the Sand-glass (Sablier) set of Katzelkraft stamps.
Its Katzelkraft week at the Craft Barn this week so lots of nice ideas for the stamps going on their blog. Take a wee visit. (buy some stamps.. go on.. you know you want to...)

6 comments:

  1. They are wonderful-so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always smile to myself when you say you dont do cards because you can and you do them extremely well....I really like the colouring with the chalks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you CAN do cards, you just choose not to do them. These are fabulous and would love to see more from you. Remember, I have one of your fantastic tags. Also, you don't have to do flat stuff ALL the time, just once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The earth tones looks extremly good. What about the script paper behind? That's a must have!!Don't need to tell ya that i just received some Katzelkraft stamps*lol* because a post of you a while ago. Anyway, don't stop making cards...you rock (:o) Elly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elly, I will email you about that paper. not sure its still in stock as I have had it a couple of years, but i will give you all the details and i will stick apiece in with your Folksy parcel on Saturday. Z x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards for a non-card maker! :) Sam x

    ReplyDelete