Sunday, 10 July 2011

Little trinket box with mirror: Designed for Calico Crafts.

In the box of goodies Helen from Calico crafts sent, was a little chipboard jewellery or make-up box with a mirror in the lid (Available HERE). I had a whole load of ideas for it but when i opened the pack of 7 Gypsies tissue paper she also sent, the neutral simple colours with the delicate eclectic images just got my attention. so ive covered the box with the paper. it was a nice simple make (I took the mirror off before decorating and then reattached it after.)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous box, love the tissue paper, lovely images and those corners are stunning. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the boxes you have been doing. I need to get motivated with art again. It's hard in the summer though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant in the colours you have used. I will look at those little boxes with intention now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant go far wrong for £2.99 really can you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is stunning, you really are excelling yourself with the calico craft stash, i hope they appreciate that x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you minxy.. and yes... Helen is mega supportive and appreciative and even bought three items from my folksy. She lets me know shes happy with what ive made and she says its having the desired affect so its all good.
    thanks loads for all your comments... Z x

    ReplyDelete