Friday, 1 July 2011

Craft Stamper and crafty Individuals.

I have an item representing Crafty Individuals in the Craft Stamper this month. Sadly, they prefer us not to show any items they use on our blogs but hopefully those who get the magazine will spot it. PAGE 42 (in case you don't spot it lol)
Hope you enjoy it. its using the 2 little ducks stamp that i love. (very detailed).
I can give you a little sneak peek of sections though. Doesn't serve ANY purpose what so ever lol other than me feeling happy.

Full images are obviously in the mag and brief instructions are on Craft Stampers website under the "Web Extra" section (well they will be soon ) ...
Feel free to email any questions as always.
Z x

4 comments:

  1. look forward to seeing it in full!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little sneak. This was one of the first stamps from CI that sold out here in Australia and so I am reordering tonight.
    I love what you do. Have been a bit of a lurker, no admirer from a distance sounds much better for a while now!
    Julie
    http://timetocreate-handmadetreasure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and glitzy..........can you tell I have the mag...........lol Have a great weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. snazzy original6 July 2011 at 16:39

    Saw the project in its full glory in Craft Stamper - just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete