Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Commissions and thanks:

I want to thank all those that emailed about the little sewing kit in the post below. Ive answered you all I hope, with basic instructions etc.
I also want to thank those who asked if they could buy it. Sadly I have to say no, as the blank little purse was a gift to me from my friend. She gave it to me to alter. On the back of that, I was asked to make a couple of boxes on a similar theme, using the same colours and images. I made three and let the two ladies pick which one they wanted to buy and so this one here is the sad little one left behind LOL. It can go in to my folksy shop and come to the craft fair with me. you never know. someone may like it. (SOLD)
The blank Box is from Calico Crafts as is the little metal safety-pin charm. All the images are stamped using a selection of Crafty Individuals Stamps. CI-322 CI-323 and CI-306...

7 comments:

  1. Hi Zuzu,
    I love this and also the purse--WOW!! They are perfection. And congratulations on being in Craft Stamper--that's SO exciting! Your work is always amazing.
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zuzu, I love the box and I love the sewing kit. I guess we got you in a sewing mood in the past couple of weeks? I love the stamps as they are so vintage. Keep up the beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Вот это шкатулка!!! Она неповторимо красива.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just fabulous , love it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both this little box and the purse are amazingly beautiful. The colours work so well with the sewing theme. And commissions to boot. Well done you!!

    Love

    Jill
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous box and sewing kit. Such treasures.
    Florence.

    ReplyDelete