Sunday, 10 July 2011

Box of numbers: Designed for Calico crafts

I wanted to show you could still use the 7 gypsies tissue paper, (Available HERE at Calico Crafts), if you wanted a lot of colour in your project. It doesn't have to be neutral, although its a lovely vintage brown wrapping look it has as it is...
Anyway here is another altered box. It still has a distressed torn sanded vintage feel to it only its full of turquoise colour. I used more of the tissue as a background so you can see what colour it started as.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome..and always unique metall stuff on hand. I'm a little bit jealous (:o)Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhh Z, I'm so in love with this altered numbers box, LOVE LOVE LOVE it, right up my street. Full of creativity and done in true Z style:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had a quick looksee round your recent posts - LOVE your work!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete