Friday, 22 July 2011

bit of a cheats post.

I haven't been too well so not been able to craft, but, I am also a "blog-a-holic"so have not enjoyed seeing NOTHING on here for a week lol. I am cheating by just sharing some stuff I made for the craft fair next week... its nothing new or original. a rehash of stuff I've made and sold in the past but it lets you know I didn't just drop off the planet I guess lol :)

Its just a couple of altered pocketwatches. The image in the second one is from ARTChix as are the little rose, the Eiffel tower, the german scrap and the metal "PARIS" charm inside. the key is a Tim Holtz one I think. I just have a box with keys in it so pick what ever seems to fit. I also forgot to do a giveaway when i reached my 200th follower a couple of weeks ago so i will get that sorted when I am feeling all better and back to crafting. In the mean time I hope you are all well and finding time to create when you want to.
Z x

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have not been well, here's to a speedy recovery. Love your pieces for the craft fair. Good luck with that. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending some *get well wishes* Maybe it helps (:o)and meanwhile i'm looking backwards on and on .... till you back healthy. xo Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon. These pocket watches are real treasures, love the one with the pearls. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon - good luck with your craft fair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you are unwell, hope you feel better soon. Loving your pocket watches. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear that you've not been well. Your pocket watch is fabulous. Speedy recovery and best wishes for the craft fair. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the 2nd watch is my fave but they're both gorgeous!

    Sending you healing vibes :)

    Love

    Jill
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you aren't feeling on top of the world but hope you are feeling better soon! Love your pocket watches. Not seen them before so new to me!

    ReplyDelete