Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Another "House of Curiosities" ...

Decorated and filled my second little Craft Barn house today. I am starting to fall in love with the two ive done and not sure i can part with them after making them to sell lol. might keep this one and sell the other (or Vice Versa) ...

This one was painted with the bronze paint and blue Patina solution to give a weathered aged look.
Then I just filled it with randomness. Making sure Grandmas old travel trunk was in the attic with a Paris souvenir.

8 comments:

  1. I love your new house of curios, the blue is the perfect base for all the fab little ornaments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohoo yes, I'd want to keep it too, it's fabulous and very arty-crafty, and just full of little memories or other treasures!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps, just read your spam thingy, honest, no spam gets through to my blog now, blogger is very good at stopping it, even when they try and leave a comment with no links to whatever they want to sell you. I get about five- to ten spams a day and none get through, just sit in the spam box and I have great joy at deleting them without reading them...although some are in Chinese so I can't!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I wish I had the time you do to make all your wonderful art. I am in awe of everything you do, and I am going to try to finish a cheesebox by the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work and it looks as if it came straight out of the past. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got myself one of these wooden houses but i'm sure it wont end up as fab as this one, i just adore that ickle trunk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marvelous Louise, oh my gosh what can I say !!!
    What an amazing piece, I just love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Patina effect Louise, The whole thing is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete