Friday, 24 June 2011

Papyrus themed cards:Designed for Katzelkraft.

Nearly squealed when the post arrived today as my new design team stamps from Katzelkraft arrived and among them was the brand new Egyptian plate. Egyptology is a huge love of mine so I was really keen to have a little try out with them. So I made a card (Good lord "I" made another card)....
The Set is simply called Egypt and you can find it HERE from Katzelkraft. Customers in the UK can get Katzelkraft stamps exclusively from the Craft Barn.
the first card has a lovely Vintage metal style pendant charm on it but you don't need to have one of those as the stamp set has a beautiful mask to stamp out as seen below. (It stamps out very crisp and clear).
This card is really easy to play around with by shifting the elements around a little.
Its safe to say I love this new stamp set. I have more plans for it but I am waiting on an order of some cool bits arriving from the states before i can get on with it.

4 comments:

  1. Stunning, the rich subdued colours are beautiful and very evocative of Egypt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is one cool plate of stamps!! I love Egypt too and am lucky enough to have been to Luxor.

    Love the card and congrats on the project in Craft Stamper!

    Love

    Jill
    x

    ReplyDelete