Tuesday, 21 June 2011

More of the same: Another rusty box...

Since getting out my Iron based paint and rust activator I have been painting and rusting everything in sight. Its very addictive as I love rust as a colour and theme and the wonderful colours you find on rusted metal. so here is yet another box i seem to have decided could be found lurking in the possession of Captain Nemo. (only because its got a hint of steampunk and a hint of an ocean theme. The cogs / gears are made of card and are from ARTChix. The box itself is from the Craft barn.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful rusty ol box. Love the steampunk feel! I wish I could pull of this sort of stuff! I have something for you on my blog http://fancyfree4ever.blogspot.com/2011/06/edwin-as-teacher-gift-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely is a Captain Nemo box!!

    Love

    Jill
    x

    ReplyDelete