Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Design team Combo and another domino book.

Realistically, who among us makes our art using only one brand? Nobody really unless you are on a design team and have to.
When left to my own devices I like to mix and match like everyone else so this domino book isnt made as a design team piece BUT it features items from two of my design team companies. Katzelkraft and ARTChix.

Its made for craft lottery on a yahoo group I am in that celebrates all things ARTChix. the theme was "Good fortune" which for some reason conjures up oriental for me. I used my Katzelkraft bird stamp to decorate the front again as I have in the past. same stamp same colours same look. Only this time the inside is decorated with ARTCix collage images. its from a digital sheet which meant i could print it out the size I wanted.other than that its some random text and to add the good fortune to it, I added some Chinese luck coins. I added the lucky number 7 as i have run out of the oriental lucky 8 lol.

5 comments:

  1. An absolutely gorgeous piece, the oriental images are fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh i do adore your work its stunning. love these pieces and the oriental is stunning
    hugs June x
    Oh and while i am here i thought you might like to know about my giveaway at Dezinaworld blog. Its to celebrate 500 followers. Please feel free to pop by and join in for a chance to win.
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous miniature book Zuzu. Especially love the covers, great stamp and fab colours. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little domino books , just gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhhhh this is soooo special, I love ow you make these little mini pieces of art
    hugs

    ReplyDelete