Sunday, 26 June 2011

Back to Basics.Designed for Katzelkraft


Those who know me will know I have a tenancy for going over the top with ageing, distressing and embellishing. On top of that I am not really a stamper as I am more in to making altered art. I do use a lot of stamping in my altered art but its not the same as "Being a stamper". Cards and scrapbooks are out of my zone yet I started out as a card maker. So I decided to make myself go back to basics with this and do the simplest mat and layer ever and hopefully producing a super speedy yet clean cut graphic card. (no aging distressing or embellishments! I have to go get a can of Cola now to calm my nerves.)
Its using the "Egypt" Set from Katzelkraft again (as featured below) and if you are wondering why there is an E at the end of Egypt on the card, this is why; they are a French company.

1 comment:

  1. I like it - the look suits the stamps etc

    ReplyDelete