Monday, 27 June 2011

Ancient Egypt Journal: SSSAS


Well I am back in my comfort zone. ditched the card making and decided to make something a bit random, distressed (obviously lol ) and aged looking.
I am still using the Ancient Egypt themed stamps that arrived at the end of last week from Katzelkraft. I have made a little journal type thing from grungeboard and reclaimed bits and bobs, many of them given to me by my friend Jo who really "gets" what this altered art is all about even though she doesn't do it herself ...yet ;)As this little book has several stamped words on it I would like to enter it in to "Simon Says Stamp and Show", as their theme is "show a word" this week.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, tThis piece is just brilliant, fantastic, totally awesome, wow, what more can I say. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is fantastic! Each page is more beautiful then the next. Ill have to look at it a few times! take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fabulous for word's ....... but will try.I love this it looks like it was found in a tomb amazing colours textures and stamping a true inspiration piece.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another amazing creation that is soaked in historic drama and colour - fabulous detail, tones and imagery.
    Thanks for sharing your creation with our challenge at Simon says Stamp & Show.
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Egypt more than anything else in the world! Can I buy this?!
    P.S. I'm 11 and I've got live my life while I've got it!
    P.P.S.I seriously want to buy this! If I can't buy this, PLEASE tell me how to make it!

    ReplyDelete