Thursday, 19 May 2011

Tatty Da Vinci: Designed for Katzelkraft.

This little box has been altered using the plate "Vinci Vitruve - KTZ65". Also available in the UK from the Craft Barn. The blank box is also available from the craft barn...
I have tried to make it look as old and bashed about as possible without actually bashing it about. It has a nice Tatty peeling ancient look to it. I'm not sure if I am finished with it yet or if I want to continue making it look old and adding circle stains and ink blots to it etc. It may become an ongoing project.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Louise (aka ZuZu)... I found your blog through Simon Says challenge and just love your work... Very inspiring... thank you so much... I am now a follower... Keep those creative juices flowing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zuzu do you ever sleep or.....It's in the middle of the night!!!!! But your da vinci box is perfect. I love your style and realy hope that we can do some things together..somewhere somehow!!!
    Big hug Jolande

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats awe inspiring, it looks sooooo good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting me, and leaving such lovely comments ! Isn,t blog world amazing. Here i was just having a bit of fun playing along with a blog challenge and that leads me to you, oh joy ! Your work is beautiful, so well designed and finished off, rich and quirky ( but not too weird ). I will be a regular visitor now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Maybe we should swap a box next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous box. Just love it.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete