Sunday, 15 May 2011

Gingersnap creations "Fans"


Still on a bit of an oriental theme with Fans here. Gingersnap creations also has this challenge running at the moment. I have made a fridge magnet and a pendant from Dominoes. I think its obvious I love altering Dominoes. Its a nice simple way to pass the time and each one can be a little different. This Bird stamp from Katzelkraft has a super oriental feel to it. I almost wish I was better at making cards as it cries out for a nice oriental screen print look.

Stamp sheet available from Katzelkraft; Folks in the UK can get Katzelkraft stamps from the Craft Barn.

6 comments:

  1. these are beautiful - I love dominos and the creations you have made from them are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are gorgeous! I love the soft aqua and gold, and your embellishments are perfect. Thanks for playing along at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!! I love your domino jewelery!
    Thanks for playing along at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you dominoe art its amazing....
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of thes are gorgeous Z, love the colours and design, you are the domino queen. x

    ReplyDelete