Thursday, 19 May 2011

The Da Vinci Craft:

So my new Da Vinci Stamps from Katzelkraft have taken me over the last two days. I am loving them.
As well as doing altered art projects each month for the Design Team, I also like to try and include one really really easy paper-craft project ( I say easy because I am no paper crafter and anything complex is beyond me. So its easy by default.)
So here is a Tag.I would like to point out my backdrop here. I have taken the photo with the tag on an embossed copper book. The book was made By Will of "Phoenix Copper Art". He custom made it for me. I have a few journals and a photo album he has made for me. I altered one and i think they would also make amazing scrap books.

1 comment:

  1. I love the tag and the book looks amazing. I've just had a look at Phoenix Copper Art and am very, very tempted...when money will allow!

    Love

    Jill
    x

    ReplyDelete