Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Craft Stamper: Crafty Individuals Sneak peek.

The June Issue (on sale May 6th) of the Craft Stamper, has the theme "Masculine" on the ideas page. The colour scheme was Black and white. I made some Black and white nautical and steampunk styled domino hangings for Crafty Individuals. To see the full items with a quick run through of how to make them and many other great projects, go find a copy of the magazine.

Here is a little sneak peek. I did notice that the craft stamper has taken the photo Upside-down for one of the items TUT!

5 comments:

  1. looking forward to seeing the projects in this months mag

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to seeing them in the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen these in the mag (it arrived today) and they are really good and stand out against the others although they are all wonderful

    Love dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Louise

    I saw these in the mag and thought they were just FABULOUS!
    hUGS
    vALXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Louise!

    I saw these pieces in Craft Stamper and they are just wonderful! I love stopping by your blog as every post is inspiring so in appreciation there is a little something waiting for you on my blog.

    love

    Jill
    x

    ReplyDelete