Monday, 11 April 2011

Rusted over time (For Katzelkraft)

Little quick piece for Katzelkraft. This little house given to me by Gillian has its own natural rusting process. and I've actually seen it alter and get more rusted in the time I have had it. its simply stained and stamped with that lovely little clock cherubs stamp from the Sandglass (hour glass) set. You can get the sheet in the UK HERE along with all the other Katzelcraft stamps from the Craft barn. and Direct from Katzelkraft HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Ooo I like. Your domino is basically done. I'm waiting to mail it as I'm working on a fabric book page to finish up and it goes overseas as well, so I will take them both to the post office at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this is so monochromatic and the chandalier pendants add a nice touch as well.

    Mary Wilkins
    marymarg27608@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous piece as always, great detail, a lovely piece of art. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you know how partial I am to these houses lol,like how you have altered this Z. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely whimsical home you have made. Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. This so cool, I love your stamping Zuzu and the rusting looks amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete