Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Designed for artchix: mini Easter shrine.


Helga at ARTChix Sent a fab little parcel of goodies for me to try out this week. from card shapes like shrines and birds, to wooden shapes and discs. butterflies, flowers, arches, collage sheets. it was an exciting parcel to open. I will be sharing a few of the wonderful items in my Goody bag prize, over at Alter it monthly at the end of the month to my favourite entry.

This little Gothic arch shrine is really teeny wee. I haven't been very well so couldn't drag all my inks and beads and charms etc out. so i sat with my little box of artchix supplies, scissors and glue on a tray and stuck to very simple collage work. I have used the miniature shrine, some collage images, a little wooden arch window, Dresden /german scrap, and glue. the only thing that I didn't get from artchix was the little Easter cross as I had that kicking around in a tray of mixed beads and charms.

3 comments:

  1. Whow, this is great...You make such lovely things. Greatings Jolande

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like what you did. I have your domino done and hope to get it mailed out this week or beginning of next week as I have other things to mail out also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh so pretty and shinny
    hugs

    ReplyDelete