Tuesday, 10 May 2011

mechanical eternity machine.Designed for Katzelkraft.

I have decorated an Arch from The Craft barn (UK stockist of Katzelkraft stamps). I have used Tampons décoratifs Sablier.(sandglass)

my regular visitors will know I Love vintage and steampunk themes so this stamp set is very useful for me. The arch was sprayed with mica mists and then I stamped the images on to vintage book paper and glued them on to the arch.Gold leaf was added in a distressed manner and some clock and cog embellishments added to give an appearance of an Object - Mécanique.

Over at Crazy Amigos The theme is "Brown" So I would like to enter this as its mostly brown cream and gold.

And on The Order of the Opus Glui its Steampunk! ( i could enter the whole blog there is so much steampunk on here lol.)

13 comments:

  1. I love it when you go all SP ha ha this is wonderful and you have such an imagination very clever idea

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning....what more can I say
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that is stunning!!! You outdo yourself everytime I look on here!

    Love

    Jill
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Zuzu ! I love it ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friend!! amazing!!!!!i wonder where can you can find those machines!!!they are excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is so beautiful, it's amazing what you do with your creativitie.
    Have a nice day..Jolande

    ReplyDelete
  7. An exceptionally beautiful and artistic creation, dear Louise! Really terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous work !! j'adore
    kiki :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops not sure how i missed this, Tis fabberonnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww what a fab piece! Love every little detail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is just stunning... I'm now following now, looking forward to seeing more lovelies! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful piece. I love all the different layers. Absolutely perfect for OPUS GLUEI this week. Thank you so much for playing along. I am off to check out the rest of your blog now...

    ReplyDelete