Monday, 14 March 2011

A day of Working with crafty individuals.

Last week I had a whole day of crafting to myself. I made a lot of design team pieces for my various commitments and here are the items I made for Crafty Individuals.

The First one is a little textured box which was also part of my Tutorials on Altered boxes... This used the stamp CI-o56


Second is a Microscope slide ornament using one of crafty individuals printed images of trees for slide mailers.
Lastly, a little bird themed domino made using a section of the Crafty Individuals stamp CI-301

4 comments:

  1. My you amaze me with what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my youve been busy...beautiful creations full of detail and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Those are lovely! Amazing work of art!

    ReplyDelete