Thursday, 27 January 2011

Pay it Forward.


I saw this on Paula's Blog. HAD to join in as I am positive I am her biggest fan. I covet and desire a lot of her stuff. SO.. how to play...

Well I am offering a small hand made gift to the first 5 people to comment. All you need to do to qualify is.. be a follower of my blog, leave a comment on this post AND you must join in by making the same offer on your blog. There isn't a strict time limit but the gifts should be posted before the end of 2011. I am aiming at the end of march and no later personally.... I will post to anywhere in the world.

PS: Val , Kirsten, Kay.. could you email your postal addresses to me at zuzuspetals62@hotmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea. Just love your work and would adore to receive something from you.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please. I''m new to all this so would love some of your inspiration
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I just love everything you do and would love to own a piece of your art! I already made the offer on my blog a little while ago though, can I still qualify? Pretty please? We could do swapsies if you prefer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a chance of nabbing a handmade gift from you? Always a pleasure to own a unqiue creation from yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can i just remind the folks taking part that to get a gift from me you MUST be offering the same on your own blogs. you have to post the pay it forward image and offer a gift to the first 5 comments.... if I cant see that you have done this then you will not be eligible for the gift. this is about giving..thanks x

    ReplyDelete