Friday, 14 January 2011

More of the same...

Well the postman arrived with my order of wooden boxes of various sizes and shapes at 2pm and by 3:30 I had decorated two and added them to my shop. i get so excited by new stuff that i have to go make something NOW.... lol.
However the two heart shaped boxes below are really just rehashed variations on the cheese boxes. its a tried and tested design of mine that i can now reproduce without getting stressed out. the ribbon is so pretty it does all the work.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I like what you did with the boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both beautiful, and hay if something works then why mess with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and artistic!!! Standing ovation from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, ahhhh, love them both for different reasons, really beautifully exacuted Z, your tried and tested designs work every time x

    ReplyDelete