Friday, 14 January 2011

Domino swap

My friend in Canada recently decided to get involved in stamping and altered art. shes always been in to crafting in some way or another but this was a change for her (she does a lot of jewellery too). So we decided to do a domino swap. mostly because i saw one of her christmas dominoes in my favourite colour of teal blue.. it was all fluffy around the edges and had a snow flake.. it was so wintry.. anyway I asked if she would swap me. she thankfully said yes lol. here is the one i have made for her ( not a great photo as you cant tell the domino is all alcohol inked in mossy greens etc.).....

6 comments:

  1. Love the richness of this domino, you are the altered domino queen Z.When I clicked on the pic you could see the patina/green hues, I'm sure your swap partner will be ove the moon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous. so many wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your altered domino is just beautiful. Love how you wrapped the dragonfly wings around it. Happy altering...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did. Anytime you want to swap let me know. I finished Mary's watch and it's posted on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic domino art. its a great transformation, and inspiring.
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete