Saturday, 22 January 2011

and to offer a choice.......


As a continuation from the last post regarding the commission.... I like people who ask if i can make something for them to feel like there is a choice. So as well as showing her the little Paris box, I made this one on the same colour theme. Which ever she doesn't choose can be sold in folksy. I am making one more for her to look at on an ocean theme as that was the alternative to the "purple turquoise and gold".
Edited to Add..... Its the ocean one that's the winner lol. so this one is going in to folksy...

4 comments:

  1. I like how this one turned out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zuzu! Both of these boxes are Amazing pieces of Art! Have A Wonderful Weekend!
    Nancy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. *clap! clap! clap!*

    This is SUPERB, Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you do these so very well - and I also know that you do Oceans/Seas beautifully with shells etc and that reminds me, I must get out my mermaid face stamp!

    ReplyDelete