Sunday, 5 December 2010

Charm Bracelet: Designed for the Altered Element.

I adore the Vintaj brass charms and jewellery findings so when I heard that Decembers theme would be Celestial I instantly thought of the sun, moon , and star charms they make. I jumped at the chance to feature some of the items in My Design Team Piece.
There isn't a lot to say about how this was made... As simply attach everything on to a chain. What i will say is, Pin your chain on to a board so its lying correctly, so when you attach your charms, they all fall and face the same way. once i had attached all my charms and beads, I wound two pieces of ribbon around the chain for extra effect.

Stock Used from Altered Element:

Dress up bead selection; Earthen rose.


Vintaj Brass:
Fairy
Small man in the Moon
rustic rectangle WISH
Rustic rectangle BELIEVE
Star Burst
Moon face charm
sun face charm

Any Questions please leave a comment or email me.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great mix of charms and ribbons. It really gives a lot of interest to your altered bracelet. Loving it. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Very Sweet! Very whimsical!
    Have a beautiful day!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks crackin, i love the added ribbon effect

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ribbon turns the charm bracelet into the next 'level' - a unique and classy piece of jewellery.

    ReplyDelete