Tuesday, 9 November 2010

MORE altered cheese boxes.. lol


Actually I made more but they are copies of some i have shown as they got sold on my folksy so needed replaced. My order of ribbon arrived from the altered element and i took a chance on getting some of the black and gold this time as well as the turquoise... I am glad i did .. i like the look of this black and gold box.... might be a little funereal but also its a bit theatrical too...

the top one has a flower by prima on it. I got that at Happy Daze and there are two in the pack. very very classy and good quality and i have been putting off using them as i like to look at them LOL.. but i bit the bullet and stuck one on.

6 comments:

  1. Aww these are really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful and look like they took hours and hours to make. Lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word you eat a lot of cheese in your house - are your family force fed it so that you can create these fantastic treasures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol.. i get them NEW in bulk from ebay Lottie.. i love cheese.. but not as much as that

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both lovely but I especially like the blue one looks ornate x

    ReplyDelete