Tuesday, 16 November 2010

A little altering. And Ginger Snaps Creations creative challenge.

I have a lot of plain light wood "alterable" items in a box here. I got a lot of them when i was at gingers in the summer but so far have only altered one or two items. I decided to have a go at a couple of them last night. Firstly a Jewellery chest.... The stamped image used is by Paper Bag Studio ( a gift for winning one of their blog challenges). Its from the "Laugh" sheet and can be found at the UK retailer 'Happy Daze' HERE


I am participating in a GC Creative Connection. I heard about this month’s GCCC - Only One - from Jo Capper Sandon of Jo Blogs. All you have to do is Post a creation using only ONE stamp to your blog mentioning my post and the Creative Connection post on Gingersnap Creations.
I have used the stamp as the main image then repeated sections of the same stamp torn off and attached on the sides of the box and on the drawer of the key cabinet.


Secondly, a little Key Cabinet. I got the plain cabinet at the Altered element... and with the closing down discounts going on over there you might have to be quick if you want to nab one... I used the same Paper BAg Studio stamp.
Last and least lol is a tiny wee cufflink box.. and very simple to make;

4 comments:

  1. Louise, your art is glorious! I love seeing your new pieces. They are always flowing with inspiration and happiness. Beautifully created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos definitely do not do justice to your exquisite work. Your art is just amazing. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have some amazing boxes! I really love this jewelry box.

    ReplyDelete