Saturday, 6 November 2010

Easy Christmas card: Designed For Happy Daze

I dont do cards often; mostly because I am not always very good at them but when I bought my Catslife press Rubber stamp from Happy Daze I had to try it out and a card seemed the quickest way to see how the stamp looked. Th me the stamp has a bit of a retro 50's look about it so I went with those sort of colours and made my retro card. Couldnt have been easier.. coloured the card with my Versa Magic Chalk ink ( Aquatic splash) stamped on the cats life press quote in black stazon then stamped and glued on some random snowflakes. The silver charm snowflake is also from happy daze. I made my words and some snowflakes sparkle with glitter. I thing the stickles are great for this kind of thing too.
it was so easy and effective i made a whole FIVE of them ( a record for christmas card making for me in the last 4 years lol) I am now going to make luggage tags to match..

1 comment: