Thursday, 4 November 2010

Craft Stamper:Sneak Peek...

On the retailers "Ideas page" of Craft Stamper Magazine this month is a Christmas gift bag Designed by me for Happy Daze. Moira supplied the Stamp, snowflake charms, stamping ink and the Paint dauber. As Craft Stamper do not allow us to show the full item on our blogs then I cant really share how easy it was... But here is a sneak peek. Its made from one of those little brown carrier bags you get your purchases in when shopping.. you know the sort.. rather than throw them out you can make great gift bags that friends and family will want to keep ( or reuse next year like i do lol) for a long time.For a full view and quick HOW TO, you will need to get the magazine.

6 comments:

  1. Hi zuzu, this looks awesome girl! my fav colour too! oh my:)
    Found your blog today and im looking for some like minded friends. What fantastic artists I am coming across.
    Beautiful work!
    Blessings
    Ali.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing this when I get my magazine tomorrow, you have done Moira proud with your example. C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah yes, I have seen this and it's truly gorgeous, definitely one of my favourites on the page

    ReplyDelete
  4. It 'jumps' out of the page Zuzu - truly amazing and such a brilliant idea. It's worth getting the magazine just to do this project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you everyone.. its a little frustrating that we cant blog and give FULL instructions... or that moira cant add it to her design team page.. as it was made for her
    still im happy she gave me the chance to be in the mag at all..

    ReplyDelete