Friday, 5 November 2010

Cheese box frenzy....

Well as I have now been invited by my Friend Ginger ( carol) to join her at a victorian christmas market selling our craft stuff I have gone in to an altered cheese box frenzy ( as has carol down south) I am sure the fuel to get there will cost more than I will ever make as its a 6 hour drive there , but it will feel nice to have some of the trip paid for by selling things.
Anyway here are today's cheesbox alterings lol ( on sale in folksy till I leave for carols).

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Louise! You just amaze me with all the gorgeous things you produce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Never thought of altering cheese boxes but what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Louise! Makes me want to move across the pond so I can purchase your lovely work. Our cheese boxes in the States aren't as big as yours are. Love the dragonfly. One of my motifs.

    Mary Wilkins
    marymarg27608@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your altered cheese boxes are unique and magnificent, Louise. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will rock clacton On Sea Zuzu, I am sure. I am so looking forward to you coming down :)

    ReplyDelete