Monday, 1 November 2010

Alter It Monthly:Domino Domination...


We are altering Dominoes over at Alter it monthly all November. Or using dominoes as inspiration in some way as a theme...
There is a prize again this month. this time donated by Crafty Individuals, some lovely stamps and papers. So why not give it a go and join in. you might be the lucky winner...
Here are the dominoes I altered as examples. Firstly a little Steam Punk Book:

And Secondly, a Christmas tree decoration, I call it "Star gazer" and it will be on my Christmas tree this year, ( along with the ones I received from Joanne and Penny a few years ago.)...

3 comments:

  1. These are truly fabulous - absolutely adore the steampunk book - how you manage to cram to much ephemera on it and in it and make it look like a found rusty treasure amazes me. I am sure I have a domino or two somewhere - I really MUST make time to join in this month- life keeps getting in the way of crafting.

    The angel stamp is just classic isn't it. I have seen your stunning work in this months Craft Stamper magazine - awesome and so original - it 'leaps' off the page. I won't 'spill the beans' and spoil the surprise for those who haven't seen it yet.

    Well the sun is out, the mist has lifted - so I am off to go on a magical mystery tour of deepest Norfolk -to pick apples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy,
    This domino album is SO nifty! I'm inspired.

    thanks for sharing.

    Peace,
    LuLu
    Celebrating my 1st Bolgoversary with a Give-A-way!
    www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE the Steampunk domino book. Thanx so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete