Saturday, 16 October 2010

Quick Make. For Happy Daze...


Moira at Happy Daze, sent me some little Snowflake charms. They were for use on a project that will be in Decembers Craft Stamper ( available early November), but I had a few left over.

So here is a VERY quick and VERY Easy make... But I hope you will agree... very effective.
Wine Glass Charms look wonderful on a festive table setting, and adds a wonderful touch.

Simply thread the charms and some Beads (these were some random ones I had in the bottom of a tub off of a broken necklace) on to a sturdy piece of jewellery wire, cut to size... form into a circle ( I used a paint dauber bottle to get an accurate curve but you can use something that suits the style and size of glass you want to use). I just made to little hooks on each end by curving the wire so I can hook them around the glass.

4 comments:

  1. Spooky, I have just made some of these lol. Love your choice of colours for them Zuzu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, I love wine glass charms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo what a good idea :) Looks fab!
    Sorry it has taken me so long to get around to saying 'Hi fellow The Altered Element Teamie!' Looking forward to getting to know you some more!
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete