Thursday, 30 September 2010

Altered Element design team

I just got word last night that i made it on to the altered Element Design team, along with my two long time friends and fellow DT members on Alter It Monthly.. Carol Fox ( Ginger) and Gillian Simson. I was THRILLED to get chosen but I have to admit, not having to give condolences to my two buddies really was not just the icing on the cake, but positively the cherry on the top.

I am now Looking forward to creating for Alter it Monthly, Happy Daze and The Altered Element each month.

4 comments:

  1. My most sincere and heartiest congratulations to all three of you. Very very well deserved, I am thrilled to bits for you all.

    Think of all those fabulous 'free' goodies you will get to work with. But in reality the hours you all spend creating and altering each project far outweigh the cost of the goodies I am sure.

    Oh dear - I hope the above is not misinterpreted - I just meant that artists on design teams really spend a lot of time creating fabulous projects with the products they are give to showcase and inspire us - so are very well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    Its OK Lottie.. its one of the first things I said OOO FREE stuff... yes there is a lot of work and consideration involved but you have to have a perk dont you.. for the time put in..

    lol and what better erk than a monthly allowance of FREEEEEEE stuff YAY!!!
    no misinterpreting going on here.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you, Ginger, and Gillian! It is Fantastic that all three of you will be on the DT!!
    Have A Wonderful Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations, but obviously I'm not the least bit surprised!!!

    ReplyDelete