Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Steampunk pendant.

SOLD
Another steampunk piece. Just because. I have used a couple of Ideaology items along with my old watch parts and reclaimed jewelery. Inside near the top is a small game spinner from the mixed pack and also the main body of the piece is made from one of the Ornate plates.

this Item is for sale on my folksy shop.

Dont forget that over on Alter it monthly this month and for the next few months, a prize is up for grabs if you take part. This month their is a voucher from the artistic stamper.

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. I really like your style. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing!I'll bet that this one will be difficult to part with :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah.. i can make another.. money is good.. it buys new craft stuff lol.. i spent £200 in 2 months and earned £80.. big difference LOL.. I NEED to sell to be able to keep making..

    ReplyDelete