Friday, 2 July 2010

Oh Happy Daze..... (& theme thursday)


I am on the design team of Happy Daze Online shop and today I received a new stamp for a project I am doing for Moira of Happy Daze. I couldn't resist playing with it though. its such a lovely stamp. Its a Lost coast stamp called Praying angel. And to top it off, I also received my prima flowers from Happy Daze. They look a little different as i spritz them with Walnut gold Glimmer mists. So here it is... My 20cm x 20cm Happy Daze Canvas :)
And as it has torn paper on it.. I am joining in with Theme Thursday....

17 comments:

  1. Oh zuzu its gorgeous!!!!!
    it just radiates warmth :D
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you julie.. its a gorgeous stamp too.. we should get the forum to do a DPOV with it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The depth of colours looks amazing with this stamp and the flowers are perfectly altered lol. Great DT piece Z x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your collage is so gorgeous and interesting. It really draws you in to see all that is happening. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  5. right gorgeous! I adore how youve altered those flowers.A wonderful DT piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is absolutely unique. Amazing work. I love the design. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wonderful, beautiful, fantastic. A great art work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Love your use of colour and design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, it's beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant art Louise! Love that stamp! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing piece...so many details and such depth...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning collage! Love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, absolutely stunning!
    Have a wonderful upcoming weekend!
    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layering Louise. Looks like an authentic Victorian piece.

    ReplyDelete