Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Alter it Monthly. Home sweet home.


Our Theme at alter it monthly this month is home sweet home. and we have a wonderful sponsor, The Artistic Stamper, offering a voucher to spent to one lucky participant (chosen at random by number generator) anyone taking part will be entered in to the draw.
I did a couple of pieces for the design team samples. One is a very light and simple 20cm x 20cm Canvas. the other is a little altered house using house cut out shapes and stamps from crafty individuals.

4 comments:

  1. they are both great. I love the flowers on the first one and the musical smoke on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore your whimsical canvas, love those free hand flowers,and the birds look so happy in their altered home, fab touch including the musical smoke. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely :D
    I really love the one with the birds - the house itself looks really fabby :D

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous - and so utterly different. Love them. I didn't manage to participate last month, but I hope to this month. I reckon I could manage to draw a house on some mountboard, and decorate it.

    ReplyDelete