Sunday, 23 May 2010

rusty metal house


For a forum swap. Gillian gave all the participants these little metal houses to alter or decorate for a swap on Zuzus forum. Thanks Gillian.. i love these little things... they had white paint on them and so I scraped most of it off to reveal the rust underneath.. I then cut out some embroidered lace material and stuck it on. You cant really see it on the picture as it is all rusty too. I added beads and metal embellishments and dangled some metal and glass leaf things from it.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love the leave...they make the piece in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I knew this was going to be a fab swap, I love how you have rustified (my new word) it even more lol. Everything works so perfectly. Oh btw I have more !!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning - absolutely gorgeous - you do rust so very well

    ReplyDelete