Friday, 10 October 2008

One powerful Hour



I had the honour of being guest designer to my lovely Friend Caro's (Cmoh) challenge blog, One powerful hour. this is also for the swap on my forum!

I am very fond of the alcohol ink on acetate technique showing images underneath. I made this collage and although it was OK on its own, adding the layer of acetate over the top made it richer and more antique looking and really added a bit of depth!

I hope you all have a bit of a go at getting your alcohol inks out this week. I don't have a lot of time for crafting right now so making something that took under an hour was a great chance for me to fit something in. this actually only took about 45mins including cutting out collage image time!.Go on , have a go and join in!
PS... errrmmm sorry if you came in to look and you hate the old paris theme and that tower lol.. (you know who you are ) i should have issued a warning

15 comments:

  1. WOOOOW Zuzu this iswonderful.
    Very impressive piece of art. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Louise, this is fantastic. Love the colours you've used xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry zuzu I'll warn her, lol, or then maybe I won't!!

    it's a great piece for a great theme for a great challenge blog. I promise to get my alcohol inks out at some point (if I can find them, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol @ joanne... nice friend you .. I will warn her or then maybe not lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zuzu...you know I love your piece...she is absolutely fabulous and you are a master with the alcohol inks!

    Thank you so much for being the GD...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah a piece from the master! I have loved this technique ever since you taught it to me - and this piece is as always stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOOOOOO I haven't done this technique since moo days...LOL
    have to have a go now though, this is gorgeous, love Paris theme, and the towers alright..lol

    gorgeous art again zuzu. hope you're well x

    and i'm at 70000 odds....lol nowhere near you ya bampot. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the queen of alcohol inks, love the way the top of the eiffel tower pops out, lol at sorry if you came in to look lol ... a wonderful Guest Designer piece:)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Zuzu this is so wonderful,
    beautiful colors !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You certainly use those alc inks with amazing effects! Another super piece.

    ReplyDelete
  11. just beautiful, Paris is a favourite of mine, JAQI

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow gorgoeus colours - I have alcohol inks but don't tend to use them so much as I would like to.
    I love the ~Paris theme!


    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never get tired of the Paris theme, Nice Piece Louise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Louise, this is another wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete