Tuesday, 22 July 2008

MADJAK design team work




well I have been unexpectedly busy and not at home so not blogged but Luckily I had made some things last week. So in one of my rare days at home I am grabbing the chance to blog everything I have made as I wont be home again for at least a week.. No computer or craft time... (I am going cold turkey already lol ).
here are a couple of things I made with My Madjak stamps and embossing powders.
The doors on the shrine were stamped and embossed with the divine gold madjak embossing powder. The little flakes in the gold give it a nice "ancient" and rich look.
I have used the flutter stamp sheet on the card and one of the stamps from the familiar set on the shrine.

8 comments:

  1. Another fabulous piece! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Luvin' seeing these.

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooh this if fabulous, love the colours and the fab textures xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. zuzu this is absolutely gorgeous, that house is just fantastic. love everything about these. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, no wonder you wanted to blog this shrine, jeez Louise, gorgeous:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, what fab colours, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative - i'm gonna have to get me some of that powder!
    Brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I instantly recognise your style as it is so rich and coppery/golden great recent pieces as usual..enjoy your break

    ReplyDelete