Thursday, 26 June 2008

Ocean Green (Beads) 4x4

Please click on image to see the beaded detail!
well I staggered across a new challenge blog via Heather Robinson's blog! its called "This Thursday its all about......" and this Thursday is all about Beads. So as I am into these new stamps from Third coast just now and I just got some wonderful beads, shells and charms from Karen at http://www.scrapz.co.uk/ How could I resist the challenge. I was making a 4x4 for a friend and decided to stop doing the blue colour and go for green.. other than that its much the same as ALL the other things I have been doing with this stamp in the last 3 days.


The beads are glued in in little puddles of glossy accents trying to look like rock pools filled with treasure. I have also added a beaded trim to finish it off.

21 comments:

  1. Wow its stunning < One of my fav stamps and you have made it look even more special
    Thanks for taking part and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantasic work!
    Tahnks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really gorgeous, tknx for your tutorial about the canvas;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise this is so very Beautiful!
    eveything works so perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness me, this is another work of ART Louise. Really stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too gorgeous! The beads which look like jewels really show it off. Love the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty Louise and we can tell you enjoyed making it too! Very inspiring.
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing piece! Really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - this is absolutely stunning - love the addition of those beads - thanks so much for joining in with This Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - I can hear the sea!

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks amazing in Green, love the bead pools, another fantastic piece of art Louise:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing piece of artwork Louise - I love the colours and the texture! Thanks for visiting my blog & for your lovely comment! :0)
    love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous as always. your backgrounds are unique

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've done it again, I'm sat here in stunned silence Z, this is so beautiful I absolutly love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, this is absolutely brilliant. STUNNING piece of art. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous piece of art!! I love these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this Princess I'm more taken with it in the green I must say

    But they are both gorgeous pieces of art

    You should add to your bits on ebay LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh this is gorgeous! I have the same stamp, it's one of my favourites.

    Just been looking at your other posts, wow your work is amazing! Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blogroll :)

    Liz

    ReplyDelete