Thursday, 5 June 2008

Diva of the month(createdbyhandchallenge)



On My forum we have a Diva of the month (just like a RAK random act of kindness) were two of our members get a gift from any of the forum members who feel up to making something. I have been very Lax recently but this month I have actually made one thing so far! I aim to get the other done tonight.

And its the first time ever I have used stampboard. If I had known how easy it would be I would have done it sooner :-)
This is also fitting in with the create by hand challenge this week so I am entering it. I don't think I make art often that DOESN'T have wings on it somewhere :-) )

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the textured look on the face feature.

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful piece . The colours are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!! such great colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow absolutely stunning.
    What a fantastic creation. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great piece! lucky diva!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just stunning, the stampbord piece is fab and looks like material. I can't do the scraping to save my life, yours looks wonderful! love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is stunning work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous work as always Z

    ReplyDelete
  9. your muse has certainly returned in full force Zuzu! love this piece - the stampboard piece is dreamy -love the way those eyes are looking up - lucky divas this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your little diva piece but has she been eating too many apples or is she feeling hungover/green!!

    ReplyDelete