Thursday, 5 June 2008

Diva of the month2(create by hand)





here is the start of my next diva piece. Its a piece of stamp board and its only about 1 inch by 2.5 inch but the pictures make it look bigger.

Its inspired by my friends Linda Baldock for texture etc and Carol (caz) who told me how to make the colourful background with the alcohol ink. I always want my stuff to look as cool as Linda's and I feel quite pleased with this .. I think maybe Linda would approve lol :-)
Also including wings as does the piece below so its also suitable for the create by hand challenge this week :-)

21 comments:

  1. Oh, very tactile - luvit.

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I like this one lots

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous... very linda esc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, what a great piece. Love the amazing background. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is stunning !! I never come on your blog before, and I love what I see. Are you agree to do an exchange of link ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowie what a gorgeous piece! the texture looks just amazing, fantastic Z! one very lucky Diva there!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is so beautiful - that background is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous piece, I love the texture, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hard to believe these are so tiny. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning! Wonderful texture and color composition. You are such a talent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really nice. Love the colros and the texture.
    So is there a place that explains how this technique is done??

    ReplyDelete
  12. if you would like to email me I would be delighted to try and explain what I did! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow,wow and wow again....amazing piece,so detailed and tactile - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH Wow (again lol) .... love the texture and bling to this piece Louise. Also love the piece below too, your on a roll girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. just OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


    and more OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO's

    ReplyDelete
  16. approve? totally!!!! it is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE the texture in many of your pieces!!!! Fabulous!
    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am the lucky recipient of this and I can assure you all it is absolutly gorgeous. I love it Z. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete