Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Audrey Hepburn Slidemailer




Well I cant believe it!! I MADE something! lol. Its been nearly 3 months since I crafted and at last I have found the time and the motivation (as well as a bit of space on my craft desk) to actually make something.

A friend at college asked if I could make something Audrey Hepburn related for his niece. He wasn't specific as to what so I have started with this slide mailer and will perhaps make a tag book or something so he can choose which one he would like to give her.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Zuzu, well, you've come back to crafting with a bang!! This is simply STUNNING! All the iconic images and the gold are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable indeed!!! This is so beautiful and absolutely perfect - I think she will adore it! So good to see you back crafting too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Z. So adore Audrey :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is gorgeous,i love audrey,fab fab fab mrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well they are aptly named so your soujourn in the crafting dessert has not harmed your creative flair at all.

    Lovely stuff.

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your slidemailers Louise, always have, this is no exception, what a stunning come back:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this slide mailer, great to see you are still the queen of slide mailers. the images are all gorgeous. I'm sure the Audrey fan will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab slide mailer as ever..really rich and sumptuous...

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great, well done, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply and utterly divine! It has such class and sophistication. Quite frankly it excites me....now where did I put those slide mailers again?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning - fabulous - perfect

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's fabulous, I love the rich gold with the pink, truly stunning piece.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! what a comeback Zuzu, this is gorgeous, love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. that's really wonderful - i'm a big fan of audrey :-)

    ReplyDelete