Thursday, 10 January 2008

You Make My Day

There is a blogger award going round at the moment called "you make my day"
I was nominated / mentioned by Fatma and Clau .. I have to nominate 10 others for each of my nominations but I wont do 20 I think 10 is enough lol..

Thank you Clau and Fatma for both thinking of me .. here are my 10 .. I have chosen blogs that inspire me greatly .. and artists who's work I love .. I have to omit Clau and fatma though as they have been done ..

Linda B
Jo Blogs
Nellie
Mandy
Nancy Maxwell James
Kirsi
Patty
Dawn
Sija
Kelly B

7 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks! What a great surprise. You make my day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one I visit on a regular basis makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Louise. I'm glad my blog or work inspires you still. Jo Blogs :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise ~ that is SO very kind of you! You're a dear and make my day too!

    ReplyDelete